10 Romantic Ways to Spend Valentine's Day in Virginia1. Treat your five-star someone to one of Virginia's five-star stays.
2. Dine upscale while tasting the local flavor.
3. Surprise your love with a special bed and breakfast stay or cozy cabin all to yourself.
4. Take your relationship to new heights at Virginia's tallest peaks.
5. Give the gold medal treatment with samples of award-winning craft beverages or head to a couples-only winery for a quiet tasting together.
6. Relax in luxury with a couples massage at a Virginia spa.
7. Cuddle by the fire at a Virginia Mountain Resort.
8. Plan a proposal at a Virginia LOVEwork sculpture. Be sure to capture the moment, tag it #LOVEVA and share it socially.
9. Share a kiss at a kissing bridge, of course.
10. Head to one of these 11 Romantic Destinations and make your own romance.