Hardywood Pilot Brewery and Taproom is conveniently located at 1000 W. Main St. between the University of Virginia's Medical Campus and the Downtown Mall.
This 3600 sq. ft. space features a 3.5 barrel Premier Stainless brewhouse primarily dedicated to experimentation, development and collaboration.
The taproom features 16 draft lines that will rotate seasonal, flagship and small batch beers along with local Kombucha & nitro coffee! Fresh-baked soft pretzels made with Hardywood Singel are available along with a small selection of pre-packaged snack options.
We also offer growler fills and cold packaged beer to go!
Where to park:
- Free limited marked retail parking: in marked spaces on the 11th Street side of the Uncommon Building (parking entrance approx. 118 11th St SW, Charlottesville, VA). *Please use spaces marked for Hardywood ONLY*
- Free parking: Old Albemarle Hotel - 617 W. Main St, Charlottesville, VA (0.3 miles)
- Paid hourly parking: at Charlottesville Station - $3/hr 810 W. Main St, Charlottesville, VA (0.2 miles)
- Paid hourly parking: $3/hr - 104 14th Street NW, Charlottesville, VA (0.8 miles)
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- LGBT Friendly
- Draft beer, beer to go, kombucha, nitro-coffee, house-made soft pretzels and packaged snacks available for purchase.
Last Updated: 06/08/2017
900 West Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 229030.03 MI
114 10th St NW
Charlottesville, VA 229030.05 MI
1106 W Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 229030.09 MI
202 10th St NW
Charlottesville, VA 229030.11 MI
843 W Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 229030.13 MI