Wed, Sep 30, 2020
- 8:00 PM-9:30 PM
Walk among the shadow dwellers on a Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tour. Your Ghost Host will guide you on a fascinating exploration of Richmond's oldest and most haunted neighborhoods. Hear tales of trauma and tragedy at or near the sites where paranormal activity has been reported. Tours run about 75 minutes and involve a mildly strenuous walk. Appropriate for all ages.
We offer four ongoing, public walking tours, along with special tours during the year.
- Shadows of Shockoe - Fridays and Saturdays. Meets outside the Edgar Allan Poe Museum, 2000 East Main Street.
- Church Hill Chillers - Select Saturday nights. Meets outside of Patrick Henry's Pub and Grill, 2300 East Broad Street
- Haunted Capitol Hill - Select Saturday nights. Meets outside of the Berkley Hotel, 1200 East Cary Street.
- Phantoms of Franklin - Select Friday nights. Meets outside of The Jefferson Hotel, 100 West Franklin Street.
Public tours available on most Friday and Saturday nights from May thru November, and most Saturday nights from late December thru April. Additional tours are available on select dates throughout the year. Reservations required. Private tours & group discounts available for 6 or more. Visit www.hauntsofrichmond.com for exact schedule and to purchase online.
- Group Friendly
- $17 adult/$13 child online, $20/$15 at the door
Last Updated: 03/04/2020
1914 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 232230.02 MI
2016 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 232230.05 MI
Virginia Holocaust Museum
Richmond, VA 232230.07 MI
2110 E Main St
Richmond, VA 232230.1 MI
1802 E. Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 232230.13 MI