Stearman Biplane Rides & Warbird Flights: The Thrill of a Lifetime
Are you looking for that once in a lifetime experience? Or maybe an exciting gift for a friend or loved one? Look no further!
A scenic flight in an open cockpit biplane or an authentic WWII warbird is truly the “over the top” experience you will never forget. We also offer "hands-on" flight experiences in both of our aircraft.
Many customers say their flight with us was the most exciting or greatest experience ever. The view of the Fauquier County landscape from one of our aircraft is spectacular and breathtaking.
* Discover the Ultimate Experience of a lifetime!
* Airplane rides and flights over the beautiful Fauquier County Virginia countryside in an authentic World War II PT-17 Stearman Biplane or Flights in our T-6 Texan Warbird
* Sightseeing Flights, Acrobatic (Aerobatic) Rides, Flight Instruction
* Fun for all ages – A great gift idea for your spouse, special friend or relative!
* The perfect unique gift idea for Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Anniversary or other!
* Located at the Warrenton Fauquier Airport in Midland Virginia
* Open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday
* Conveniently accessible to Virginia, Maryland, and the Washington D.C. Metro area
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- LGBT Friendly
- We offer exciting 30, 45 or 60 minute flight experiences ranging in price from $225 - $850. See website for details and descriptions.
Last Updated: 02/04/2020
5160 Germantown Road
Midland, VA 227280.67 MI
6025 Callett Road
Bealeton, VA 227122.02 MI
10066 Rogues Road
Midland, VA 227282.14 MI
11409 Marsh Road
Bealeton, VA 227122.67 MI