Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Mon, Mar 02, 2020 - Thu, Dec 31, 2020
Start by tracing the story of early America from Jamestown, through Williamsburg, and then finish in Yorktown. This ticket grants you access to five historic sites—including all of Colonial Williamsburg’s historic sites, trade shops, and museums—for seven consecutive days from first date of use.
- Seven (7) consecutive days' admission for Colonial Williamsburg, Historic Jamestowne, Jamestown Settlement, American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, and Yorktown Battlefield
- Complimentary shuttle service around the Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area
- Interpreter-led tours of Colonial Williamsburg's Governor's Palace, the Capitol Building, and all Government Buildings
- Admission to two world-class art museums
- Seasonal discounts on carriage rides
When you purchase your America's Historic Triangle Ticket , you will receive a printable voucher which must be exchanged at the Colonial Williamsburg Regional Visitors Center before visiting Yorktown or Jamestown sites. America's Historic Triangle Ticket must be redeemed by December 31 of the year in which they are purchased.
*Your ticket does not include walking tours, evening programs, or special events for which separate tickets are required. Some regular daytime programs do require reservations.
- See website for more information
Last Updated: 03/12/2020
105 Visitor Center Drive
Williamsburg, VA 231850.04 MI
101 Visitor Center Drive
Williamsburg, VA 231850.05 MI
Williamsburg, VA 231870.06 MI
113 Visitor Center Drive
Williamsburg, VA 231850.07 MI
1 Visitor Center Drive
Williamsburg, VA 231850.12 MI